“Technology connects us. Technology unites us. Technology amplifies our power.” There is no argument in the fact that technology has been the man’s best friend since forever. Years after years and centuries after centuries, technology has given the best of innovations to mankind and has helped in making our lives more enhanced and easy. As the corporate culture in the country expanded and the workload increased, technology was used to develop various softwares for the ease of employees and increased efficiency at the workplace. IT, FMCG, Textiles, or name any industry, technology has been changing the landscape everywhere.
Most of the organizations today face the problems of employee productivity at work. No wonder they have never used technology to streamline the process. With 2020 here, our smart HRs are switching to HR Tech softwares to find a solution to boost employee engagement. The following are how HR leaders & managers are using technology to streamline their functions and enhance employee productivity at work:
- Applicant Tracking System: The Applicant Tracking System is the latest in. In an applicant tracking system, all the recruitment process is streamlined and organized. There is a centralized database of CVs in the cloud.
- Payroll Management Software: The payroll management software helps in calculating the salary of employees on the account of days worked. It works by measuring the hours logged in and the attendance of the employee.
- Employee Rewards & Recognition Platform: Employee rewards and recognition platforms is one of the most rapidly growing trends in the HR Industry. To reduce attrition and keep the employees engaged, HR managers and leaders are leaving no stone unturned.
- Better Communication Software: HR tech software has enabled clear and concise communication throughout the organization by using digitized communication tools. These tools have helped in enhancing the employee experience altogether.
- Performance management Software: The performance management software help in understanding and learning about the performance and efficiency of employees through the in-built technology that helps the leaders in an organization to analyze and evaluate employees and tracking their targets etc.
- Feedback: This may not sound so important but all the new HR Tech software are being built with the feature of giving and receiving feedback.