No matter where you come from, how you dress up, how rich you are, it is your values and education system that gives you recognition. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today. And we all agree that an investment in knowledge pays the best interest. It is a movement from darkness into light. There are endless reasons as to why education is really important. From teaching us the basic moral values, it teaches us rationality, contributes to economic growth, makes us self-independent and the list will never end. Education is about far more than the marks you receive. It’s about understanding right and wrong and having the knowledge you need to stay afloat in today’s society. It helps to develop your perspective on the world around you and pushes you to think both creatively and conceptually about many different subjects. Without education, sensory information would simply be lost. Education allows us to process the information we receive on a daily basis and make conclusions and inferences based on what we already know.
But during childhood we all must have wondered: Why sit in a classroom learning things when you could be out frolicking around in the outdoors? Knowledge is power, and power is unfortunately something that is hard to come by these days. That’s why today day cares, boarding schools and many other education programs are gearing up that not only provide the right ambiance for studying but also blends technology with the study place and provide a soothing experience for students to not just learn what books say but also learn from experiences, grow and sustain. While the population of working parents has grown tremendously, day cares help them handle both their career and children. We present to you 3 of our partners that are in sync with the modern education needs you want to provide to your kids:
- Mother’s Pride: Mother's Pride is where love blossoms. The curriculum of Mother's Pride is based on the mantra 'Let children be themselves'. Mother's Pride remains the only preschool with a research and development department. Not only this, the school has taken the onus to educate parents about positive parenting through a series of seminars, thus, creating a healthier society of enlightened parents and bright kids.
- Sapphire International: Sapphire International School is a group of institutions offering pedagogy based on multiple intelligence framework of Dr. Howard Gardner, situated at Delhi, Noida & Indirapuram. They have Pre-School Programs, Daycare Programs, Childcare Programs, Nursery School Programs, Montessori Schools, Play School Programs, Kindergarten School Programs, Primary Schools, Middle Schools and Senior Schools.
- Jamboree: While all of us feel the need to gain an edge over our career, we all feel the need to pursue MBA/MS and take our education a step further. Jamboree is India’s no.1 institute for GMAT, GRE, SAT, IELTS, TOEFL and Admissions Counseling.
While you get enrolled in any of these you get:
- 100% discount on admission fee- Sapphire International
- Upto 50% off on admission fee- Mother’s Pride
- 10% off on all fee structures- Jamboree
To know more visit: www.workadvantage.in :)